A full range of school uniform is available to order online from our new suppliers, Schoolwear Solutions. Please CLICK HERE to access their website and browse a range of items and sizes at your convenience. Items not requiring the school logo can also be purchased online or from any high street supplier.
Our school uniform consists of:
- Sweatshirts – grey or blue, these must have the school logo
- Jumpers / Cardigans – grey, with or without the school logo
- Trousers / Skirt / Pinafore Dress – grey
- Shirt / Blouse / Polo Shirt (with collar) – light blue, with or without the school logo
- Shoes / Trainers – black, without coloured laces
- Socks / Tights – grey, blue, white or black (plain, not patterned)
- Hair Bands / Beads / Head Scarves – black, white, blue, grey, silver or gold
In the Summer Term, children may also wear:
- Summer Dresses – blue and white stripes or checked
- Shorts – grey
- Cardigans (girls) – white, without school logo
- Shoes / backed sandals (girls) – white
PE Kit consists of:
- Trainers – preferably Black or White
- T-Shirt – plain White, without school logo
- Shorts or Jogging Bottoms – plain Black, without school logo
- Sweatshirt or Jumper for colder weather – plain Black, without school logo
Earrings should be studs or very small hoops only. Watches may be worn, but no bracelets, rings or necklaces. There may on rare occasions be exceptions to this, but only with written permission from the school
Second-Hand School Uniform
We accept and sell good quality second-hand uniform (50p per item), please ask in the office if you would like to purchase any. All donations are gratefully received.
Please ensure that all of your child’s uniform is clearly labelled with their name.