What if I don’t have digital access at home?
We recognise that some pupils may not have suitable online access at home. We have taken the following steps to support all our pupils with their online learning:
- Where they are available, we can lend laptops to children who do not have a suitable device at home.
- When internet access is limited, we can provide a SIM card which will provide 30GB of data for 90 days.
- We have a very limited number of laptops which also have this data.
- The class teacher has a copy of your child’s login details for Google Classroom, Edshed and Purple Mash.
- We can provide some technical support.
Please contact your class teacher via Google Classroom or by the class email. Alternatively, contact the school office by email (email@example.com) or phone (020 8857 3904).
Can I obtain a paper copy of my child’s work?
We prefer for all children to be accessing the remote learning online. If that is not possible and the above options do not apply to you, we are able to provide printed copies on an individual basis. It will be available for collection on weekly from the school office.
How do I hand in my child’s work?
Most work will be submitted into Google Classroom. This can be in the form of a document (Word, PowerPoint, PDF), photograph or video. Work can also be completed in the children’s isolation book which can then be photographed on a phone and uploaded into Google Classroom.
All isolation books should be returned to class when the children return to school.