The nursery children enjoy exploring Chinbrook Meadows as part of our Forest School.
At Forest School children are able to
- take risks in a safe natural environment.
- learn by doing and being active.
- develop their communication skills.
- form positive relationships.
- become confident in a natural environment and understand more about environmental issues.
- develop self-esteem and confidence.
- experience regular success as all contributions are valued and acknowledged.
- have the time and space to explore and discover.
What is Forest School?
Forest School is a child led learning experience.
At Marvels Lane, we believe it is important for children to connect with the natural world.
Using the outdoor environment, children get the exercise and fresh air they need, see the seasons change, grow in confidence, develop their communication, imagination and thinking skills and have lots of fun!