Our school uniform consists of:
- Sweatshirts – grey or blue, with the school logo
- Jumpers / Cardigans – grey
- Trousers / Skirt / Pinafore Dress – grey
- Shirt / Blouse / Polo Shirt – light blue, with a collar
- Shoes / Trainers – black, without coloured laces
- Socks / Tights – grey, blue, white or black (plain, not patterned)
- Hair Bands / Beads / Head Scarves – black, white, blue, grey, silver or gold
In the Summer Term, children may also wear:
- Summer Dresses – blue and white stripes or checked
- Shorts – grey
- Cardigans (girls) – white
- Shoes / backed sandals (girls) – white
Earrings should be studs or very small hoops only. Watches may be worn, but no bracelets, rings or necklaces. There may on rare occasions be exceptions to this, but only with written permission from the school
PE Kit consists of trainers, a White T-Shirt, Black Shorts or Jogging Bottoms and a Black Sweatshirt or Jumper for colder weather.
A full range of school uniform will be available to order from our new suppliers online from Monday 29th April 2019. To visit their website please go to our Uniform Suppliers Information Sheet and follow the instructions to access the website and browse a range of items and sizes at your convenience.
The school office will keep in stock a limited amount of school uniform for purchase.
We still accept and sell good quality second-hand uniform, please ask in the office if you would like to purchase any. All donations are gratefully received.
Please ensure that all of your child’s uniform is clearly labelled with their name.