Our school uniform consists of:
- Sweatshirts – grey or blue, with the school logo
- Jumpers / Cardigans – grey
- Trousers / Skirt / Pinafore Dress – grey
- Shirt / Blouse / Polo Shirt – light blue, with a collar
- Shoes / Trainers – at least 80% black, without coloured laces
- Socks / Tights – grey, blue, white or black (plain, not patterned)
- Hair Bands / Beads / Head Scarves – black, white, blue, grey, silver or gold
In the Summer Term, children may also wear:
- Summer Dresses – blue and white stripes or checked
- Shorts – grey
- Cardigans (girls) – white
- Shoes / backed sandals (girls) – white
Earrings should be studs or very small hoops only. Watches may be worn, but no bracelets, rings or necklaces. There may on rare occasions be exceptions to this, but only with written permission from the school
PE Kit consists of trainers, a White T-Shirt, Black Shorts or Jogging Bottoms and a Black Sweatshirt or Jumper for colder weather.
School uniform is available via the school office. We sell polo shirts, blue and grey sweatshirts and grey jumpers and cardigans plus PE Kit and bags, all with the school logo. We also sell school book bags. Please click below to view our complete uniform list and prices. Completed forms should be handed to the office.
Please ensure that all of your child’s uniform is clearly labelled with their name.