A full range of school uniform will be available to order from our new suppliers online, to visit their website please see our Schoolwear Solutions Uniform Suppliers Leaflet and follow the instructions to access the website and browse a range of items and sizes at your convenience.
Our school uniform consists of:
- Sweatshirts – grey or blue, with the school logo
- Jumpers / Cardigans – grey
- Trousers / Skirt / Pinafore Dress – grey
- Shirt / Blouse / Polo Shirt – light blue, with a collar
- Shoes / Trainers – black, without coloured laces
- Socks / Tights – grey, blue, white or black (plain, not patterned)
- Hair Bands / Beads / Head Scarves – black, white, blue, grey, silver or gold
In the Summer Term, children may also wear:
- Summer Dresses – blue and white stripes or checked
- Shorts – grey
- Cardigans (girls) – white
- Shoes / backed sandals (girls) – white
PE Kit consists of:
- Trainers – preferably Black or White
- T-Shirt – white
- Shorts or Jogging Bottoms – Black
- Sweatshirt or Jumper for colder weather – Black.
Earrings should be studs or very small hoops only. Watches may be worn, but no bracelets, rings or necklaces. There may on rare occasions be exceptions to this, but only with written permission from the school
The school office will keep in stock a limited amount of school uniform for purchase.
We still accept and sell good quality second-hand uniform, please ask in the office if you would like to purchase any. All donations are gratefully received.
Please ensure that all of your child’s uniform is clearly labelled with their name.