Our school uniform consists of:
- Sweatshirts – grey or blue, with the school logo
- Jumpers / Cardigans – grey
- Trousers / Skirt / Pinafore Dress – grey
- Shirt / Blouse / Polo Shirt – light blue, with a collar
- Shoes / Trainers – at least 80% black, without coloured laces
- Socks / Tights – grey, blue, white or black (plain, not patterned)
- Hair Bands / Beads / Head Scarves – black, white, blue, grey, silver or gold
In the Summer Term, children may also wear:
- Summer Dresses – blue and white stripes or checked
- Shorts – grey
- Cardigans (girls) – white
- Shoes / backed sandals (girls) – white
Earrings should be studs or very small hoops only. Watches may be worn, but no bracelets, rings or necklaces. There may on rare occasions be exceptions to this, but only with written permission from the school
This can be any colour and should be comfortable, not too loose and suitable for the weather. Footwear should also be suitable i.e. trainers or plimsolls
School uniform is available from the school office on Wednesdays 10 am – 2:45pm and 3:30pm – 4pm. We sell polo shirts, blue and grey sweatshirts and grey jumpers and cardigans, all with the school logo. We also sell school book bags.
Click here to see our price list and order form.
Please ensure that all of your child’s uniform is clearly labelled with their name.